Thyroid Care in Homoeopathy
Signs And Symptoms:
- FREE T3
- FREE T4.
- CBC: TO RULE OUT INFECTION.
These test should be regularly performed every 3 month to see the progress of disease control.
- Indicated for both hyper and hypothyroid
- Person though eating very well, very good appetite still doesn’t increase in weight.
- Very high metabolism of the body
- Eats a lot, passes stool soon after eating, urinates a lot and perspires a lot.
- Hurried, impatient, palpitation with slight amount of work done.
- Cannot tolerate heat, gets very uncomfortable, wants fan always.
- Females cannot retain pregnancy due to repeated efforts.
- Tendency to repeated abortions
- Anemia, weakness, tremor, palpitation, hairfall.
- Craving for lots of sweets.
- Skin disease with thyroid esp psoriasis.
- Adapted to person having Goitre.
- Here due to less of iodine in the salt thyroid takes place.
- Less iodine lead to improper metabolism in the body leading to disturbances in absorption of contents from food we eat,
- Excessive craving for salty food, requires salt more in food.
- Depression tendency, suicidal tendency in thyroid.
- Cries alone, doesn’t want company, aversion to people.
- Height is not optimum for age.
- Mentally not mature enough, childish though elderly aged.
- Had not taken much responsibilities in life.
- Cannot do much mental exertion as mental capacity is less.
- Fixed ideas, obstinate personality, cannot change his behaviour inspite of repeated understanding.