What are Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea (Vaginal discharge)is a universal problem of all women.It is a condition in which the whitish vaginal discharge due to
inflammation or irritation of membranes female reproductive organs.
Often occurs normally, but if excessive, may be a sign of infection.
- Improper hygienic conditions
- Improper eating habits
- Indigestion and constipation
- Hormonal disorder
- General body weakness
- Digestive problems
- Headaches and dizziness
- Pain in lumbar region and calves
- Itching sensation
- Lower abdominal pain
- Sorness and burning in gential tract
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine