Acne is a common skin problem that people of all ages suffer from.Pimple lesions can appear as whiteheads, blackheads and small pink bumps .Unhealthy eating habits and hectic lifestyle,Sleep deprivation, too much stress are the reasons behind to cause Acne.Natural treatments for pimples are highly effective and less likely to cause irritation or other adverse reactions.
Here we list top 10 natural remedies for Acne.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is very good to treat Acne because of its Acidic property, It cleans dirt accumulated on the pores and will harden the sebum. Take a slice of lemon and rub it on the affected area and rinse your face after few hours with clean water. Another method to heal acne is to mix rose water with lemon juice in equal amount and then wash the affected area with this solution.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree oil is the another popular home remedy to treat acne. It acts as Antiseptic. When we applied the tea tree oil to the affected area it produces bacteria fightng cells which helps to treat acne. It is an essential oil that is diluted and applied topically to pimple lesions.Just apply one drop of tea tree oil to the affected area thrice a day.
- Orange Peel: Oranges are rich in vitamin C and having good acidic properties makes it the perfect element to treat acne. The juice of orange along with the peel can be used to treat Acne. Take the orange peel and make it to dry under the sun and then grind the dried orange peel. Then make that powder into a paste by adding water into it. Apply this paste to the affected area of the skin and leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Toothpaste : It is one of the easiest home remedy to treat acne. Just apply the small amount of toothpaste to the affected area of the skin before going to the bed. It will reduce the swelling and dry out the acne.
- Aloe Vera Juice : We can treat the Acne with Aloe vera and we see the results in a matter of few days. Just apply the Aloe vera juice to the affected area twice a day. You can get Aloe vera juice from market or You can prepare your own from a plant by cutting a leaf from aloe vera plant and squeeze the gel from middle.
- Add More Zinc to your Diet : According to research studies that Zinc is effective in clearing the skin without the use of harsh chemicals. So make sure to add more in your diet to treat the acne problem easily.
- Garlic Paste: Garlic is a natural antibacterial agent which helps to treat Acne easily.Just apply the garlic paste to the affected area of the skin.
- Honey : Honey has both moisturizing as well as antiseptic properties so that it helps to treat Acne when we apply it on the affected area of the skin